ATS designs and installs UVC arrays for IAQ applications as well as infectious disease control. Utilizing top tier manufacturers, our installation team can work with you facility to develop preventive maintenance contracts as well as lamp replacement stocking regiments.
Since 1960 American Ultraviolet® has manufactured 100,000+ effective UVC germicidal fixtures for healthcare, industrial, commercial, and residential applications, including HVAC, hospital, pharmaceutical, laboratory, food and beverage manufacturing and processing, among others. Our UV germicidal products can be used in the air, in liquids and on surfaces to increase efficiency. With health insurance no longer covering healthcare associated infections (hospital acquired infections), hospitals can avoid significant monetary waste by investing in proven UVC technology that plays an important role in reducing infections.
HVAC Air Cleaner Benefits
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bacteria, viruses and mold that either grow or pass through the air handling systems
- Reduces the risk of cold, flu, allergies and other illnesses associated with air handling systems
- “Green”lamps contain ≤ 8mg of mercury
- Two-year guarantee on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over two years
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballast
- Continuously cleans coils, drain pans, plenums and ducts, eliminating costly cleaning programs and the use of harmful chemicals and disinfectants
- Reduces HVAC energy costs by restoring heat transfer and net cooling capacity
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Plug-in connections mean no field wiring required to connect fixture to fixture when building banks of rack systems (except for 277 Volt applications)